RRB group d cut off Marks 2019
Candidates click on each individual RRB Zone links given below to check the RRB Group D cut off 2019 .
|Name of the Board||CUT OFF LINK|
|Allahabad ||Click Here|
|Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh||Click here RESULT AVAILABLE |
|Jammu and Kashmir ||More information|
|Mumbai||Click Here Download PDF|
Railway recruitment Board group d exam 2018- 2019 cut off marks for Computer Based Exam (CBT). The Marks for CBT will be normalized .
There is negative marking as wellfor incorrect answers . For each incorrect answer , 1/3 of the marks given for each question will be deducted in case you give a wrong answer
For example : If your total score in CBT is 60 (before calculation of negative marking)and you answered question 1 wrongly then
If Question 1 has got total of 9 marks and if you give wrong answer , 3 marks will then be deducted and hence now your total score(after negative marking) will be 57 .
RRB group d cut off Marks 2019 Expected score
|If your Raw Marks in CBT After Checking the answer Key are a follows||After Normalization Formula, the marks will be as given below|
|Between 63 to 75||68 to 81 Marks Expected|
|Between 50 to 62||55 to 67 Marks Expected|
|Between 41 to 49||48 to 55 Marks Expected|
|Between 31 to 39||42 to 47 Marks Expected|
Click Here for Latest Updates on RRB Group D result 2019
RRB group D result 2019 is going to be released in the month of march according to official sources. Once the result has been released . Qualified Candidates can then proceed for next stages of RRB Group D exam 2019 which are
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
Next steps after RRB Group D result 2019 has been released
- Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
- In case of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e., older person shall be given higher seniority.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
- Candidates may please note that RRBs only recommend names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Administrations.
Candidate Login – Online RRB Recruitment